Titanfall update 4 coming tomorrow for PC and Xbox One
The fourth update for Respawn Entertainment’s online FPS Titanfall will be arriving tomorrow for PC and the Xbox One. This update comes with the usual assortment of bugfixes and balance changes, but some brand new features have been added as well. Among them we can find the Featured Game Modes. The first one is being called Marked For Death, and Wingman Last Titan Standing will follow shortly. These games modes will be available for a limited time only, but new ones will be added periodically. Aside from game modes, 14 Titan Burn Cards will also be added with the new update. These work exactly like the Pilot Burn Cards except that you can only use them on Titans.
Speaking of Titans, you will have the possibility of customizing them with Insignias in the near future. These emblems are unlocked by completing various challenges, but if you already meet the requirements for one of them, that emblem will be ready to use once the update kicks in. Another interesting new feature comes in the form of two new Titan OS Voices called Lisa and Jeeves. Last but not least, a new set of Achievements will be available to those who purchased the Titanfall Expedition DLC. We’ve covered the new features so let’s take a look at some of the other changes coming with update 4. Some of the most important ones can be seen below.
- Challenge Tracker – You can now select which challenges you want to work towards and find them easily. You can review your tracked challenges during a match by bringing up the in-game menu.
- Auto-Titans – Your Auto-Titan will now use all Titan abilities. If you’ve equipped electric smoke, it will deploy electric smoke when it gets rodeo’ed. If you’ve equipped the particle wall, it will deploy a particle wall when it is under fire.
- Unlocks – You’ll still be able to unlock the Stryder and Ogre chassis by playing Campaign, but you can also unlock them in normal MP modes. The Stryder will unlock at level 15 and the Ogre at level 30.
- Win/Loss Streak – Your win/loss streak for the last 10 matches is now displayed in the lobby over the image of the next map.
Finally, the upcoming Titanfall update also comes with some much needed balances changes and bugfixes. If you want to check out the full list of patch notes click here. Respawn said earlier on Twitter that the update will start rolling out for Titanfall tomorrow. Stay tuned for more news and updates.
- Destiny takes the crown as the most successful new IP launch in the UK
- Mass Effect 4 will not be coming to last-gen, release date likely set for Q1 2016 according to insider
- Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Review
- Far Cry 4's season pass brings in yetis, prison breaks, new PvP
- Titanfall 2 - The Unlockable WW1 Skin