LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Season Pass revealed
Publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has revealed the first ever Season Pass for a LEGO video game, which is coming to the latest entry in the LEGO Batman franchise – LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. The Season Pass includes a total of six downloadable packs, each containing a uniquely-themed story-driven mission, in addition to free-play modes. Completing these missions unlocks over 40 new characters, vehicles, achievements, and more. The first three DLC packs will be arriving on November 11th, while the rest will be announced at a later date. The Season Pass will set you back $14.99, but each pack can also be separately purchased for $2.99. Below you’ll find the official run-down of the first three packs.
The Dark Knight Pack
- Experience the heart-pounding chase scene from the iconic film complete with cool vehicles and explosive action. Play as the legendary Dark Knight and Commissioner Gordon, as well as the Joker and his goons as they chase down Harvey Dent’s police escort. Bane and Catwoman from the third film are also playable.
Man of Steel Pack
- Help Jor-El, his wife Lara and their robot Kelex send the infant Superman “Kal-el” into space towards the safety of Earth as Krypton falls into chaos. Find a way inside Jor-El’s home, fight General Zod’s invading forces and battle against Zod himself to save Superman.
Batman 75th Pack
- Play as Joker and Harley, setting up a variety of celebration set pieces. Be the Batman and play as some of the most iconic faces of Batman through the years, including his first appearance in Detective Comics #27.
In LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, the Caped Crusader joins forces with the super heroes of the DC Comics universe and blasts off to outer space to stop the evil Brainiac from destroying Earth. Using the power of the Lantern Rings, Brainiac shrinks worlds to add to his twisted collection of miniature cities from across the universe. Now the greatest super heroes and the most cunning villains must unite and journey to different Lantern Worlds to collect the Lantern Rings and stop Brainiac before it’s too late.
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham launches on November 11th, on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PlayStation Vita, 3DS, and PC.
Categories: 3DS, NEWS, PC, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, PS Vita, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Tags: LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham, Season Pass, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Scammers are using a modified version of Coral Island, a farming simulation game, to fool unsuspecting players into giving up their money
- Rise Kujikawa Featured in New Persona 4: Dancing All Night Trailer
- Facebook's latest app banned from EU
- Pyrodactyl Games Has Announced Will Fight for Food
- Starbase Commander Kickstarter Campaign Doubles Funding Goal