Bungie has stated on more than one occasion that it plans to support Destiny post-launch with additional content. Well, it looks like some of this content is already on the disc and can be accessed due to a glitch. The bug was discovered by a Youtube user who happened upon it by accident. The players was locked out of all the missions because of this glitch, but at the same time, he was able to see all the new missions on his map. While we don’t know how one might be able to access the DLC, we do have a pretty good idea about what it will add to Destiny once it’s released. Details on the new content can be found below.
- Strike [Level 10] – The Jovian Complex: A new Hive brood gathers it’s strength beneath the cosmodrome. Find their master and purge them all.
- Story Missions – There seems to be 4 more story missions located in the North East section of the map in the Kings Watch section.
- Strike [Level 14] – The House of Wolves: No description.
- Strike [Level 26] – The Summoning Pits: Xyor, the Unwed awaits your arrival at the bottom of the Hellmouth.
- RAID [Level 28] – Crota’s End: He waits in the dark below.
Venus: Story Mission – There appears to be a new story mission in “The Terminus”.
Mars: Strike [Level 20] – The Hypogeum: The ressurection of the Black Garden has begun. Stop the Vex before the Garden’s heart beats again.
Reef: RAID [Level 28] – Reef Raid: No Description.
Skirmish [Special Event] – Only the worthy may face the Trials of Osiris for only the worthy are strong enough to endure what is to come.
A string of victories will earn you great rewards – but lose three times and you’re out.
3v3 Team Deathmatch
Level Advantages Enabled
Trial Set Gear
The video posted by the Youtube user reveals the names of the DLC packs and also mentions the Iron Banner event that’s scheduled to arrive to Destiny next month. As for the expansions, The Dark Below is expected to launch in December while the House of Wolves DLC will only release next year.