Publisher Ubisoft has just revealed the contents of Far Cry 4’s upcoming season pass, which include – among others – yetis! Besides encountering the rarest beasts of the Himalayas, season pass owners will also be able to dive into new missions, these ranging from a prison escape focused on cooperation with another player to “wild” assignments including Hurk and his harpoon gun. Additionally, said season pass will also grant owners access to a brand-new player-versus-player mode. Check out the official run-down below.
- The Syringe – Available from launch exclusively for season pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min’s forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma’s prison. Team up with a friend to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min’s Kyrat.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – Five missions, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption are available. Access an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk.
- Overrun – Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyrat’s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents.
- Valley of the Yetis – Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves, players will have more to fear than just the cult, as the yetis await their prey…
Priced at £23.99, the season pass will be available at the launch of Far Cry 4, which is November 18th. Far Cry 4 launches on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.