FIFA 15 title update released, shooting and goalkeeper issues addressed; other fixes employed
EA has released a new patch for FIFA 15 to employ gameplay adjustments in terms of shooting and goalkeepers, including a series of other fixes. The patch is available as we speak on PS4 and PC, and will be coming soon on the Xbox One. Among some of the new game optimizations implemented are the ability to call out the keeper in Pro Clubs, a newly adjusted legendary difficulty in gameplay, and a polished Goal Line Technology. Also, PS4 players who might have been affected by stuttering issues during both online and offline gameplay will be able to enjoy a more fluid experience thanks to a new stuttering fix included in this update. Check out the full patch notes:
– Adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers.
– (PS4) Fix for fans experiencing stuttering during online and offline gameplay.
– Added ability to call out the keeper in Pro Clubs.
– Fix for instances where Player Instructions in Seasons mode were not carrying over into gameplay via Team Management.
– Further improvements to Player Search in Career Mode.
– Adjusted Legendary difficulty in gameplay.
– Improvements to Goal Line Technology.
– Fix for match length issues in FIFA Ultimate Team Single Player Seasons matches.
– Updated real-world injuries and suspensions in Match Day Live.
– Improvements to ‘Looking Ahead’ audio in Career.
– Fixes to Player selection in Team Management in multiplayer matches.
– Tuned player specific audio speech in all modes.
– (XB1) Improvements to motion blur effects.
– (XB1) Fix to the display of FIFA Ultimate Team Legend players in the EA SPORTS Football Club widget.
This is the second FIFA 15 title update, with more to come as part of EA’s ongoing efforts to further optimize the game based on player feedback, which will be the guiding factor for future patches. EA recognizes the importance of putting FIFA 15 fans first, as we are often the voice of reason when it comes to improving FIFA titles.
- League of Legends: Summoner's Rift update coming soon
- One for All is back in League of Legends, and it's better!
- Dragon Age Inquisition not available in India due to concerns over the game's sex scenes
- Halo 5 release date likely to be revealed at E3 2015
- Media Molecule Ends Dreams Live Service, Starting New Project