Publisher Ubisoft has announced and detailed the upcoming season pass for its open-world racing title, The Crew. The French publisher’s latest will feature four downloadable packages, the first of which is scheduled for a January 2015 release. All said DLC packs will include new missions, stickers, tuning-kits, and – of course – new cars. Season pass owners will get two exclusive cars on The Crew’s launch date, while also gaining access to future DLC one week in advance. Each pack will set you back £5.49, or you could purchase the aforementioned season pass for £19.99. Below you’ll find additional details on The Crew’s season pass.
- Extreme Car Pack – available January 2015; includes performance cars, perfect for exhilarating, high-octane missions
- Speed Car Pack – available February 2015; includes sports cars, finely tuned for breakneck-speed races
- Vintage Car Pack – available March 2015; includes vintage rides, fashionable for missions set in iconic American locales
- Raid Car Pack – available April 2015; includes off-road vehicles, highly recommended for all-terrain missions
- 23 additional tuning kits unlocked to spec out the season pass car line-up for premium performance on any terrain
- All official paint-jobs and rims for each car
- An exclusive sticker delivered with each car pack
- New PvP mode available beginning of 2015
With the release of each content pack included in the season pass, there will be new missions corresponding with each pack’s theme, available to all players free of charge. New customisation options, paint jobs, rims, interiors, and tuning specs will also be released on in-game stores. The Crew is an open and persistent world for racing across the United States; it takes 45 minutes to drive from coast to coast in-game. The single-player campaign is 20 hours long, and entails infiltrating criminal groups with protagonist Alex Taylor (Troy Baker). The Crew launches on December 2nd everywhere but Japan, on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Players of the Land of the Rising Sun will get it on December 4th.