Final Fantasy 14 Companion App Release Date Late July
Square Enix announced earlier this year that Final Fantasy 14 would be getting a companion app later this year, and now we have an idea of when it will debut. The company has revealed that the app will be releasing in “late July,” while still avoiding a precise release date for it.
As for what this companion app is all about, it’s set to bring lots of interesting features on both iOS and Android that will enhance the overall experience. This will include the likes of being able to talk with friends, plan events, organize your inventory and use the market board. There’s even more that the app will include, but for now this is all that we have.
Final Fantasy 14 most recently received the massive 4.3 update, which was called Under the Moonlight. The following is a breakdown of what it brought to the table:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The Stormblood storyline continues in the far-eastern land of Doma.
- New Sidequests
- New 24-man Alliance Raid – The second chapter of the popular Return to Ivalice series takes players to the Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial and Dungeon
- New Beast Tribe Quests: The Namazu – A new series focused on quests for the Disciples of the Hand and Land.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid (Patch 4.31) – Players seeking the greatest challenges may test their skills against this new incarnation of Ultima Weapon.
- New Deep Dungeon : Heaven-on-High (Patch 4.35) – Explore the 100-floor tower within the Ruby Sea.
- The Next Installment of The Forbidden Land, Eureka – The Pagos Expedition (Patch 4.36)
- Cross-world Linkshells – A new linkshell chat system will allow players to communicate across servers within their data center with ease.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new powerful gear and more.
Source: Square Enix