Zenith: The Last City, a virtual reality MMO, has been confirmed for the PSVR2’s launch
The PSVR2 will launch with a selection of games in February. The MMO was previously brought to PSVR by developer Ramen VR, who is currently working on an improved version for Sony’s brand-new gear.
The development team claims that for this version, “hundreds of hours of new material have been added, major graphical enhancements have been done, and the PS VR2 features have been leveraged,” including a completely new player interface, additional features and bosses, and more. The game will benefit from the PS5’s fast SSD for quick loading, adaptive triggers, and headset rumble.
The icing on the cake is that PSVR owners can upgrade for free to the PSVR2 version of the game. Numerous games are already implementing this, which will undoubtedly make switching between visors simpler.
Will you use PSVR2 to check out Zenith: The Last City? Enter some damage estimates in the section below.
- Xenoblade Chronicles X director talks development on Twitter
- The May 24th release date for Suicide Squad has not been pushed back officially
- Dogfighting module for Star Citizen has been delayed
- WrestleQuest Surprised, Outrageous RPG Delayed Until Summer on PS5, PS4
- PopCap's John Vechey has left the company