Here Are The Full Patch Notes For Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Version 1.3.1
The Pokémon Company and Nintendo updated Pokémon Scarlet & Violet for Switch to Version 1.3.1.
This update fixes competitive issues, as previously announced. Japanese announcement:
Updated data (Ver.1.3.1) for “Pokemon Scarlet Violet” has been distributed.
Fixed an issue where unintended behavior occurred in private official tournaments where specific users were invited. We have sent an email to all contestants who were affected.
Serebii.net reported this update last week:
“This patch will fix an issue with competitions that affected the Japanese and Korean Qualifiers for their National Championships and the Pokémon World Championships causing players to be unable to see rankings, face against the same opponents repeatedly and be unable to exit out between battles. This patch comes ahead of repeat of these qualifying competitions on May 28th”
- PS4 update 1.75 finally adds 3D Blu-Ray support, Sony announces
- Review: Ewin Champion Series Gaming Chair with Pillows
- The next Assassin's Creed Unity patch is expected to fix any remaining issues
- Nvidia works its magic on Assassin's Creed: Unity with exclusive GameWorks features
- Valve Has a 3 Million Dollar Fine Suggested