Only on PlayStation sale will begin tomorrow, new releases
Sony Entertainment announced today that the Only on PlayStation sale starts tomorrow and will last until June 23rd. The company is aware that this week can’t possibly be more exciting than the last one when E3 took place, but they are going to try and make it anyway. The way Sony plans on doing this is by offering substantial discounts for a number of PS3, PS4, and PS Vita titles. You can buy the games at half the price they normally cost and if you’re a PlayStation Plus member you get a discount of 75%. While this particular Only on PlayStation sale features a smaller number of games than previous ones, there quite a few good exclusives here. I guess they went of quality over quality. You can check the full list of discounted games below. The first price is the original, the second one is with the sale discount, and the third one is the special price of PS Plus members.
- Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition (PS4) $14.99/ $7.49/ $3.75.
- Flower (PS4) $6.99/ $4.99/ $3.49.
- Flower (PS3) $6.99/ $4.99/ $3.49.
- Flower (PS Vita) $6.99/ $4.99/ $3.49.
- ICO (PS3) $19.99/ $9.99/ $5.00.
- LittleBigPlanet (PS3) $29.99/ $14.99/ $7.50.
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3) $19.99/ $9.99/ $5.00.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3) $14.99/ $9.99/ N/A.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction $14.99/ $9.99/ N/A.
- Shadow of the Colossus (PS3) $19.99/ $9.99/ $5.00.
- Tearaway (PS Vita) $35.99/ $24.99/ $17.49.
- Twisted Metal (PS3) $19.99/ $9.99/ $5.00.
Aside from the Only on PlayStation sale, Sony has another piece of good news. A total of seven games will be released this week across all PlayStation platforms. The PS3 gets Battle Princess of Arcadias, MotoGP 13, Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack, and two chapters in the Ratchet & Clank Future series, namely A Crack in Time and Tools of Destruction. PS Vita only gets one game called Magical Beat while the PS4 also gets only one, but this is quite a highly anticipated title. Featured at E3 2014, EA Sports UFC will be released this week for the PlayStation 4. The game comes from the creators of Fight Night and offers incredibly realistic looking fighters. You will even find Bruce Lee himself included in the line-up and he looks just like he did in real life.
“The latest in MMA simulation, EA Sports UFC boasts incredible fighter likenesses based on high-resolution head and body scans, supplemented by real-time body deformation. The design team has taken exhaustive efforts to create the most authentic MMA experience possible, which is notable from a simple sheen of sweat to realistic muscle flex. Engage in dynamic striking exchanges and strategic submissions, all bolstered by a rich artificial intelligence to facilitate life-like fights that change dynamically throughout the match.”