GTA 5 PC, PS4, Xbox One will allegedly feature a new first person mode
The PC, PS4 and Xbox One versions of GTA 5 will come with a wide variety of improvements and new content, but that’s only the tip of the iceberg apparently. A post on Rockstar’s official website claims that there will also be a brand new first-person mode for when players are on foot as well as when they are driving vehicles. The original post has since been removed from Rockstar’s website, but a user on Reddit managed to save a copy of it while also providing a link to a cached version of the page. The post mentions that this mode will not be exclusive to GTA 5 and we can expect to see it in GTA Online as well. Below you can find some of the new features expected to arrive to the game according to the said post.
- A brand new first person mode for vehicles that shows the interior of the vehicle, including working speedometers, tachometers, dash lights, and more.
- A brand new first person mode while on foot.
- A wealth of new easter eggs and random events for Story Mode.
- New animals roaming Los Santos.
- Animals in GTA Online?
- Players that transfer characters from Xbox 360 or PS3 will receive free new weapons and a free garage in GTA Online.
- Newly overhauled character selection screen.
The post also lists previously announced graphical improvements such as increased draw distance, finer texture details and enhanced resolution among other things. Aside from this, new weapons, vehicles and customization options will also arrive to the PC, PS4 and Xbox One versions of GTA 5. The PC version will apparently also feature a “video editor designed for advanced movie-making.” Another interesting thing mentioned in the post is that players will be able to transfer their GTA Online characters and progression to any of the upcoming new versions of GTA 5. As you may have already heard, the PC version of the game was delayed and will only release on January 27th, 2015. GTA 5 for PS4 and Xbox One will still make the previously announced Fall window and these versions are expected to arrive on November 18th.