DriveClub update 1.07 introduces a series of new features
Evolution Studios has released yet another update for their DriveClub racer to introduce a host of new features and improvements to the game. DriveClub update 1.07 adds the long awaited Photo Mode, three new tracks, five new high-end cars and corner cutting changes. What so far has been a very bumpy ride for the PS4 exclusive racer is now starting to get a little bit smoother, as developers have been working around the clock to fix server and gameplay issues. In a recent Facebook post, Evolution said they are still working to improve online play and server capacity. Players who have purchased the full game will be rewarded with free premium downloadable content in sign of gratitude for their patience, and this update will provide support for the upcoming DLC due on November 26th. Take a look at the patch notes:
- Adds Photo Mode to the game. You can enable Photo Mode during gameplay by pressing the right side of the Touch Pad and share your favourite pictures with the Share button.
- Adds three new tracks – all including reverse variants: Yedapalli in India, Los Pelambres in Chile and Wester Ross in Scotland.
- Adds support for the Renault DeZir DriveClub Edition and BMW M5, 2013 to PlayStation Store (available as free download to full game owners from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- Adds support for the Ignition Expansion Pack – which includes the Ignition Car Pack and Ignition Tour Pack – to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- The Ignition Car Pack includes five new cars:
- W Motors Lykan Hypersport
- Caterham SP/ 300.R
- KTM X-Bow R
- BMW M4
- Renault Twin’Run Concept
- The Ignition Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and five new Trophies.
- Adds support for the Photo-Finish Tour Pack to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- The Photo-Finish Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and five new Trophies.
- Adds support for two new livery packs to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- Each Livery Pack contains five new livery patterns to customize your cars with.
- Changes have be made to corner cutting, corner penalties & collision penalties for balancing purposes.
- Improves the Server Announcements functionality and implements a restyled screen.
DriveClub update 1.07 also encompasses a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks. The PS Plus Edition is still pending official release, but hopefully Evo will surprise us and announce it by Christmas. To conclude, the dynamic weather effects will only be implemented next year.