Ground Zeroes’ PC screens show an improvement over consoles
GeForce has released the first two screenshots from the upcoming PC version of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes – coming December 18th – and they definitely show an improvement over the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions. As can be seen below, the PC version boasts an improved lightning system, better textures, more objects on-screen, in addition to adding screen space reflections. The console versions are on the left, while the PC is on the right side.
GeForce has also revealed what’s new in the PC version of Ground Zeroes, and you can check out all said enhancements below.
- 60 FPS frame rate
- Additional deferred lights per scene
- Additional shadows per scene
- Higher-resolution render targets
- Higher-resolution shadows
- Increased detail over distances
- NVIDIA SLI Multi-GPU support
- Options to adjust seven graphics features (Effects, Lighting, Screen Filtering, Shadows, Texture Filtering, Textures)
- Resolution support up to and including 3840×2160 (4K)
- Screen Space Reflections