Apple Watch vs Moto 360 – Battery Life
The battery life and the way that Apple Watch and the Moto 360 charge. They both are wirelessly charged of course and on the Apple Watch it comes with a small pad that attaches to the back of the watch magnetically and charges up. With the Moto 360 you have a wireless charging dock which is absolutely beautiful and i wish Apple had done that as well.
On the Moto 360 the battery life if initially was atrocious, but after a few major updates the battery is now easily able to last a full day which is great. This wireless charging dock looks great on your desk or on your bedside table and i am really happy they included that.
On the Apple Watch the battery life after the first few days wasn’t bad at all either, i was able to get about 6 to 7 hours of use and i am sure updates in the near future improve on that. Although Apple did not make an official wireless charging dock, there is already a huge variety of third party accessories coming.
Other than that this is just my comparison between the battery life of the Moto 360 and the Apple Watch.
- Factory reset on Android devices leaves sensitive data in storage
- Ex-Sony employees sue Sony Entertainment over hack, claiming their data wasn't protected
- Smartwatch face-off: Gear S, iWatch, LG G Watch R, Moto 360, ZenWatch
- Xperia Z3 back in T-Mobile store for $500, $130 discount
- Here maps is coming to Android