Call Of Duty 2019 Reveal Imminent As Game’s Social Media Goes Dark
We all know that a new Call of Duty game is coming this year, and thanks to several leaks we have a pretty good idea of what it’s going to be. However, it looks like we’ll be getting the official announcement soon, as publisher Activision’s social media accounts have “gone dark.”
The publisher made the announcement recently, while also changing the logo on their Twitter account. This means that the company will not be saying anything else until the official reveal, which will likely be very soon. The company typically does the official unveiling of CoD games in May, and considering it’s the end of the month an announcement is probably right around the corner.
As to what the game will actually end up being, it’s been an open secret for a while now that it will be another entry in Infinity Ward’s popular Modern Warfare series. However, the narrative has changed recently on which direction they will be going with it. For several months it appeared that it was just going to be a sequel called Modern Warfare, though recent reports suggest that it will actually be a “soft reboot” for the series simply called Modern Warfare.
Whatever ends up being the case, the official announcement will be coming soon and we’ll bring you the official details as soon as they become available. CoD 2019 is in development for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
- GameStop acquires Geeknet and ThinkGeek
- 'PJ Masks Power Heroes: Mighty Alliance' is set to save the day on the Nintendo Switch this March. Get ready for an action-packed adventure with your favorite heroes
- Japanese Nintendo Reveals "Most Downloaded" Switch eShop Games 2023
- PlanetSide 2 massive update rolling out today
- The cancellation of pre-orders is now possible on Steam