Call of Duty Ghosts Nemesis DLC coming August 5th
Infinity Ward announced the fourth and final downloadable content pack for Call of Duty Ghosts. Entitled Nemesis, the DLC includes four brand new maps as well as the final chapter of the Extinction co-op campaign. Episode 4 is called Exodus and has you fighting armies of Cryptid and Ancestors, powerful aliens capable of unleashing psionic attacks. Aside from all the heart pounding campaign action, Call of Duty Ghosts players will also be able to enjoy a very special map that goes by the name of Showtime. This is a re-imagining of the fan-favorite Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare map Shipment. The map is known for being the smallest in CoD’s history and a lot of people really enjoyed it back in the day so Infinity Ward is hoping that people will enjoy it yet again. The other three maps are called Goldrush, Subzero, and Dynasty, and take place in the USA, Canada and China, respectively.
- Goldrush: An abandoned gold mine’s intricate network of narrow tunnels and perilous shafts create the ideal setting for medium to close range combat, as teams battle for control of the central elevating platform that is critical for map domination. Two working mine carts race along the abandoned tracks, offering a fast way to traverse the battlefield or provide useful cover from which to take down opponents.
- Subzero: Subzero is set in a Canadian submarine base that has inexplicably been evacuated, with the control room, submarine pen and research facilities left eerily empty. This medium-sized map is based around a traditional three-lane design and supports all types of play styles from close-quarter to long range combat.
- Dynasty: Dynasty is a Chinese lakeside village surrounded by picturesque mountains, – with vivid gardens, trees in full bloom and spectacular architecture – providing the backdrop for this medium map with a variety of elevation from the depth of the sewers to the height of bridges and windows.
The Nemesis DLC only releases on August 5th for the Xbox with the PlayStation and PC to follow shortly after. You can purchase the content pack for $15 or you can get it as part of the Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass, which costs $50. The pass also includes all previously released DLC: Onslaught, Devastation, and Invasion as well as the Free Fall dynamic bonus map and the bonus team leader digital pack. All in all, you’ll save $10 if you buy the Season Pass instead of all the content packs individually.
- The Witcher 3's opening cinematic coming to the Golden Joystick
- Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Review - Killer Kawaii
- Xbox One's Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Limited Edition Detailed
- Elite: Dangerous – Second Beta Phase showcased in new trailer, Third Beta Phase announced
- New Games Added to NES Classic With Hack