Graywalkers: Purgatory – demo updates and Raffle giveaway detailed
After giving it a second shot on Kickstarter, Dreamlords Digital recently came forward to share some news on various development topics of Graywalkers: Purgatory. Developers have prepared new demo updates for the game along with a Graywalkers Raffle Giveaway 1st batch on Steam, which players will be able to join, with the chance to win acclaimed game titles. Graywalkers: Purgatory has raised over $19000 in crowdfunded money, and producers say they are now half way from reaching their intended milestone in crowdfunding efforts. Still, 27 days left to get the funds needed might prove enough.
Brian Fargo, the lead man of Wasteland 2 (which is a great post-apocalyptic RPG) had a huge contribution in promoting Graywalkers since it found its way back on Kickstarter. Talking about the Graywalkers Raffle Giveway, players will be required to complete one specific task in order to join. Here goes: “To join the raffle, you simply do one of the tasks to gain your raffle points. Each task corresponds to a certain number of points, allowing you to earn raffle points. The more points you have, the more chances you have of winning at the draw. The tasks are rather simple, such as Liking a Page, or Tweeting or something similar. The 1st batch of the raffle will run for a week. The games are mostly for Steam and you will receive a key if you win. Please join or at least share the raffle to people who you feel would love to join it.”
Click here for more details. A second batch for the Raffle will be scheduled after the end of the current one. As stated above, Dreamlords Digital are uploading a new demo build that will be available very soon. Take a look at some of the features included in the upcoming Graywalkers: Purgatory demo:
Version 1.3 New:
- Added an Options window (incomplete, only volume controls for now).
- Added camera panning when mouse is moved to the screen edges.
- Fixed occasional game freezing after an enemy makes an attack.
- Added colliders to the walls to prevent bullets from passing through.
- Fixed a bug where other units could be targeted even if the ability targets self only.
- Fixed a bug where splash screen ambient music was not playing when returning to main menu from combat.
- Changed color of “Not Enough Ammo” prompt to red to make it more obvious.
- Added graying-out of ability buttons that can’t be used by selected character (can be due to insufficient Action Units, Energy Points, ammo, etc.).
Developers are asking players to report any bugs or game issues, as the demo is currently a work in progress, and will be furthermore expanded by a couple of levels in the following period. Check out the re-launch trailer of Graywalkers: Purgatory and share your thoughts.