Top 10 Best Looking Exotics In Destiny’s House of Wolves
Destiny’s new expansion “House of Wolves” is coming on May 19th, and I’m more than a little excited. On top of a new game type, a competitive multiplayer mode, and a new social space, we’re going to have s hot in the arm full of brand new loot. The new assortment of items in House of Wolves is shaping up to be some of the slickest looking gear in the game, so to help out you gear collectors, I’ve set up a list of the ten prettiest exotics becoming available in Destiny on May 19th.
10. Nothing Manacles (Exotic Warlock Gauntlets)
“The equations balance thus: you are diminished, and I am exalted. You are broken, and I am made strong.”
9. Dreg’s Promise (Exotic Sidearm)
“I am a marvel with ten thousand arms.”
8. Queenbreakers’ Bow (Exotic Fusion Rifle)
“Despite the Breakers’ treachery, Her Majesty still stands.”
7. Lord of Wolves (Exotic Shotgun)
“By this right alone do I rule.”
6. Khepri’s Sting (Exotic Hunter Gauntlets)
The wound is not deep, but you know it exists—and that is enough.
5. ACD/0 Feedback Fence (Exotic Titan Gauntlets)
The Active Contact Defense system uses Warsat hull materials to store a retaliatory charge.
4. Celestial Nighthawk (Exotic Hunter Helmet)
Starlight is your guide. No vacuum will contain you.
3. Peregrine Greaves (Exotic Titan Greaves)
Victory from on high.
2. Eternal Warrior (Exotic Titan Helmet)
Absolute, unflinching resolve.
1. The Ram (Exotic Warlock Helmet)
We’ve got some exceedingly pretty exotics this time around. You’d better start collecting those strange coins, Guardians! I have a feeling that Xur is going to be packed with these new exotics not long after House of Wolves releases for Destiny on May 19th. Don’t see your favorite new item here? Drop a comment below, and tell us your own list!