The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Sales Numbers Released
Co-founder of CD Projekt Red Marcin Iwiński has reported that over 4 million copies of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt have been sold in the first two weeks since launch.
In a letter to the fans, Iwiński went on to note that these fans “have given us tons of positive feedback and support — the sheer volume of emails we’ve gotten since launch simply congratulating us for our efforts is both epic and heartwarming.” He also was humbled by the slew of near perfect review scores that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt was getting.
But CD Projekt Red isn’t done quite yet. Iwiński made sure that gamers were heard, saying, “Four million RPG fans spending their hard-earned money on our game is a sign that we did something right, and you can be sure that we’ll harness all that positive energy and make the upcoming expansions worthy of the grand adventure that you’re telling us Wild Hunt already is!”
CD Projekt Red has continually been updating The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt since its release. Their love, care, and excitement seems to have paid off big in sales numbers.
Categories: NEWS, PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One
- Official The Order: 1886 Merchandise Now Up for Grabs
- Windows 10 Beta for Xbox One Announced - Sort of
- Nvidia DX11 Wonder Driver Release Notes Revealed
- Producer of the Final Fantasy 7 remake claims that the narrative changes are "necessary" to keep players engaged
- In December, Sports Story will launch on Switch