Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Next DLC Character Rumored To Be Rayman
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has no shortage of characters in its roster, but it’s getting even more thanks to post-launch DLC. Fans have already gotten Piranha Plant from Super Mario Bros. and Joker from Persona 5, though several more are on the way. A new rumor suggests that the next character could be a popular character from a Ubisoft series: Rayman.
This rumor comes from recent screengrabs that surfaced online, showing Rayman frozen in ice in one of the game’s stages. This is a very odd inclusion into a game, especially if didn’t have any purpose. It seems like the developer left a hint for players to try and sniff out, and they finally have done so.
However, one thing that could throw shade on this rumor is the fact that Rayman technically already is in the game as an assist trophy. This would seem to rule him out at as being a playable character, but who knows at this point? Waluigi fans are still holding out hope that he will be a DLC character despite also being an assist trophy in the game.
Of course, this is all a rumor at this point and needs to be taken with a grain of salt. We’ll need to wait for the official word from Nintendo, which will likely come at some time around E3. We’ll bring you more information on the topic as soon as it becomes available.
- Shovel Knight On the Way for PS3, PS4, and PS Vita
- The Order 1886 Demo Available at PlayStation Experience
- The third free update to Mario Strikers: Battle League features Bowser Jr. and Birdo
- Pre-order Resident Evil: Revelations 2 on PlayStation and get exclusive content
- New Costumed Pokémon, Avatar Items, and More Will Be Added in the Pokémon GO New Year's 2023 Event