Luigi’s Mansion 3 Switch Release Date Leak
Luigi’s Mansion 3 is set to launch for Switch later this year, though surprisingly it still does not have a release date. While the official announcement of that information should be coming soon, it looks like the cat may have been let out of the bag early thanks to a retailer leak.
This leak comes via Amazon Mexico (via Gaming Bolt), who have apparently let slip the release date via pre-order confirmations. Customers are purchasing the game through the site and then getting email confirmations that claim that the game is coming out on October 4th.
Of course, this needs to be taken with a grain of salt at this point, but the release date does make a lot of sense. The game is horror-themed, making an October release for the game perfect. Also, Nintendo’s September is already packed with big releases, so it’s unlikely to release then. Lastly, the 4th is a Friday, which is when Nintendo games typically release.
Whatever is the case, we’ll be sure to bring you the official information whenever Nintendo decides to announce it. It’s entirely possible that the company elects to do a Direct broadcast focused on the game, in which case the game’s release date would be revealed at the end of it.
- The Sims 4 trailer reveals advanced character creation tool
- Oculus wants to make a MMO using Facebook
- Ubisoft has released a trailer for Far Cry 4's Arena mode
- Legacy of the Void Gets an Official Release Date and Debuts Opening Cinematic
- Rooster Teeth's Lazer Team breaks more records; over $1 million in ticket pre-sales