Online Zelda amiibo listings appear prior to the release of Tears of the Kingdom
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom will be released by Nintendo in May of this year, and it appears that there will likely be a Zelda amiibo restock before then.
On the French e-commerce platform fnac, new pre-order listings for Nintendo’s current Zelda amiibo series have appeared. The same item states that these amiibo will be re-released in France the following month. The list of potential restocks is as follows (via Nintendo Wire):
– Majora’s Mask Link
– Wolf Link
– Rider Link
– Archer Link
– Ocarina of Time Link
– Twilight Princess Link
– Pixel Link
– Wind Waker Link
– Skyward Sword Link
– Zelda – BoTW Version
– Zelda – Toon
– Zelda – Smash Bros.
Amiibo allows the player to daily obtain exclusive goods and bonus rewards in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Tears of the Kingdom’s amiibo support hasn’t been mentioned yet, but it wouldn’t come as a huge surprise if it did.
Before major game releases, Nintendo is renowned for replenishing their amiibo supply. Prior to the release of Fire Emblem Engage later this month, it most recently restocked earlier Fire Emblem amiibo. The amiibo will also be supported in this game. Prior to the release of Splatoon 3 last year, the Japanese company did the same with the Splatoon series (another title to feature amiibo support).
- Are World of Warcraft and Elder Scrolls Online going free to play?
- Telltale's Game of Thrones Trailer is Here
- Mario Movie Director Explains How Mushroom Kingdom Blocks Float
- Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall spiritual successor coming to Steam Early Access
- Destiny's House of Wolves: a glimpse into the future of the series and the gaming industry as a whole