Yeah, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is a live-service game
Based on past leaks, we knew it was coming, and here it is. Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is an on-demand service.It has a story, cutscenes, loot levels, a cosmetic battle pass, and the promise of future characters and content upgrades. Rocksteady, producer of the single-player Batman Arkham games, is producing Destiny-like games.
The Suicide Squad may be great. With aerial movement and special attacks, the gameplay above looks fun. We’re not sure it’s enough to disprove the Marvel Avengers comparison.
This developer video (below) is full of typical live service jargon and PR packaging, which doesn’t help.
It’s known that bots will portray the other characters if you play Suicide Squad alone. Again, it may blow us away when it arrives in late May—we won’t assess the game until we play it.
Based on the internet video game consensus, we think this will be challenging to sell. Suicide Squad must first prove itself.
Suicide Squad—what do you think?
Categories: NEWS, PC, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, PLaystation 5, Xbox 360, Xbox One
Tags: featured, PS4, PS5, PSVR. PSVR2, Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League
- The Stranger Things Star Explains How Gran Turismo Avoids Video Game Adaptation Curse
- PS4 firmware update details expected to arrive "very soon"
- InFamous: Second Son will focus on singleplayer, won't have multiplayer
- Next Month, PS5, PS4 Will Release The Lord of the Rings: Gollum
- Ubisoft revealed its lineup for E3 2014