Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores Adds Flashy Finishers to Aloy’s Moveset
Burning Shores, Horizon Forbidden West’s major DLC expansion, has had little promotion. We only know that it’s PS5-only, takes Aloy to Los Angeles’ ruins, and has at least one new machine. Aloy’s moveset will expand with new skills less than a week before launch.
Knocked down machines don't stand a chance! Master new skills and be ready to take on your enemies in exciting new ways.
— Guerrilla (@Guerrilla) April 13, 2023
Guerrilla Games shows one of these new moves above. Aloy uses her usual weapons and attacks to destroy machines, but a new finishing move is shown. Aloy jumps, and a brief QTE sequence requires you to press R1 to finish him off.
The clip also shows Burning Shores’ volcanic landscape. We’re excited to get in. Aloy’s DLC moves excite you?
- Fallout 4 will not be present at Gamescom 2014 says Bethesda's VP
- Bungie unveils the Sparrow Racing League for Destiny: Does anybody care anymore?
- Meet Stronghold's first female opponent - the Sultana
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare pre-order bonuses revealed
- Microsoft and Oculus Rift, partners in VR gaming