River City Girls 2 Gets A Switch Performance Update
Update: WayForward announced that all first parties have received this River City Girls 2 patch. Frame rate enhancements, a “repeat New Game+ playthrough,” and more were previously announced.
“The River City Girls 2 performance update has now been submitted to all first parties! This includes framerate improvements, repeat New Game+ playthroughs, and numerous other fixes. Due to cross-play, the patch will launch once it is approved on all platforms in all regions.”
Original: River City Girls 2 is a good co-op beat-em-up. When the first game premiered in 2019, it remained the classic Kunio-kun game. The second game adds new characters, moves, and more to the excitement.
WayForward will deliver a “performance patch” for all platforms, including Nintendo Switch, after the second game’s release late last year. It will have “repeat New Game+ playthroughs” and frame rate increases when it’s finished.
All good patches fix bugs.
In addition to performance/frame rate enhancements, this patch will include the ability to repeat New Game+ playthroughs as well as various other fixes.
— WayForward (@WayForward) March 14, 2023
- The Last of Us Remastered has a possible release date
- A Co-op Romp To Die For, Bone's Café Is Inspired By Overcooked Food
- Disney Dreamlight Valley receives a fresh update with the complete patch notes revealed
- Rooster Teeth's Extra Life stream hours 1-3: Punching, shaving, and kissing
- Legend of Zelda Wii U Packed With Side Quests