Insomniac’s Sunset Overdrive gets a gameplay trailer
Insomniac Games, the people behind the Ratchet and Clank video game series has released it’s first gameplay video of their new game and IP Sunset Overdrive. The Xbox One exclusive is a third person shooter with focus on zone traversal and high-powered weaponry.
One of the key definition points of the game is, according to Insomniac, velocity as wall-running, spring boarding off of objects, rail grinding is required of players while also annihilating armies of mutants. Pre-ordering the game will give customers exclusive content, including a vinyl record firing gun called “Nothin’ but the Hits”, the “Hardcore! Hammer” Melee weapon and a character outfit that goes by the name of “It’s Me! Fizzie!”.
The video goes on to call the game Insomniac’s magnum opus as it is the product the devs have been going for since their inception almost 20 years ago. With the entire Ratchet and Clank game series under their belt, and only a few misses in terms of critic reception – the game FUSE did not receive much praise – Sunset Overdrive promises an – at least – interesting gaming experience.
The launch of the game is set this fall bar any unexpected push backs.
- Players Hold In-Game Vigils in Remembrance of Carrie Fisher
- Alien: Isolation goes gold and receives new trailer
- Gundam Breaker 4 is set to make its debut on the Nintendo Switch in 2024
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Levels Shown Off on Nintendo Minute
- The Last Team Standing update out now for GTA online