Google Analytics is finally available for iPhone 5 and other iOS devices
After being released for Android about two years ago, Google Analytics is now finally available for the iPhone 5 and other iOS devices as well. The app gives you access to your Google Analytics web data directly from your device while also offering Real Time reports that allow you to monitor recent changes. You can download the app from the iOS store where you will also find screenshots and user reviews. This app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, but it has been optimized for the iPhone 5. You will need iOS 6.0 or later in order tho run it.
Google Analytics is a service that generates detailed statistics about the traffic, as well as the traffic sources of a particular website. The product is the most widely used website statistics service and it’s available for free, although a Premium version offering a few more features over the basic variant is also available. The service not only offers detailed statistics on traffic, but can also give you data regarding your advertising campaigns, audience, sales, management, site performance, and more. Below you can find a list of some of the features offered by Google Analytics.
- Advertising Reports: Use ad reports for search, display, social, email and more to view conversion rates and returns across all digital channels. You can take your analysis a step further with our unrivaled AdWords integrations for mobile and display campaigns.
- Campaign Measurement: See which of your marketing campaigns are really paying off with this detailed real-time report. Engagement and conversion activity are included for any link you tag (even on email and banners) and can be segmented by channel. Offline campaigns that send users to your site can also be measured.
- Search Engine Optimization: The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) reports in Google Analytics help you understand how Google Web Search queries led visitors to your site.
- Real-Time Reporting: See how many people are on your site right now, where they came from, and what they’re viewing. With real-time reporting, you’ll know which new content is popular, how much traffic today’s new promotion is driving to your site, and which tweets and blog posts draw the best results.
- Traffic Sources: How do people find your site? Use Traffic Sources to evaluate the effectiveness of your referrals, direct traffic, organic (unpaid) search keywords, and custom campaigns.
For the full list of features visit the official Google Analytics website. Stay tuned for more news and updates.
- Windows 10 confirmed to be available for free for Windows 7, Windows 8.1 users
- Samsung Galaxy Core vs Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2: Price, Features and Specs Comparison
- Galaxy Note 3, Note 4 and Note Edge to jump to Android 5.0.1
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat bugs and how to fix them
- LG G3 Android 5.0 update on Verizon really late, but finally here