Update guide for Super Smash Bros on Nintendo 3DS
Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS will be officially released today and it has already unleashed madness on many big city streets. In Manhattan, fans have lined up in a three blocks long queue to get their hands on a fresh copy of Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS. With this new highly anticipated release, Nintendo of America has made available starting with yesterday, October 2nd, new update data for Super Smash Bros 3DS to be downloaded from the Nintendo eShop. Nintendo’s official support site is giving players step by step instructions for installing this update. Nintendo’s advice: “Players will be required to download this update prior to using the software’s online multiplayer features. Because of this, we strongly recommend that all Super Smash Bros. players download and install this update data.”
Here are the step by step instructions for installing the update for Super Smash Bros on Nintendo 3DS:
As of October 2, 2014, new update data for Super Smash Bros. has been made available for download in the Nintendo eShop. Users will be required to download this update prior to using the software’s online multiplayer features. Because of this, we strongly recommend that all Super Smash Bros. players download and install this update data.
- Enables online multiplayer features.
- Adjustments have also been made to balance the game and make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
- You can still use previous save data after downloading this update.
- Update data will be saved on the SD Card that is inserted into the system.
- If there is not enough space on the SD Card, the update will not be completed.
- In order to check available space, select “System Settings” from the Home Menu and then select “Data Management.”
- After download the update, please do not delete the update data. Update data can be viewed in the “Downloadable Content” area of the Data Management menu.
What to Do:
- Perform a system update to ensure that you have the most up-to-date version. [How to]
- Scan the QR Code pattern below using a Nintendo 3DS system while connected to the Internet. [How to]
- Alternatively, starting Nintendo eShop on a Nintendo 3DS system that is displaying Super Smash Bros. on the HOME Menu will show a list of software with update data available, from which you can select and download the update data.
3. On the Super Smash Bros. Ver 1.0.2 page, select “Tap Here to Download.”
- Once the download is complete, the update will automatically be applied.
- The update data will be saved on the SD Card inserted in your Nintendo 3DS system.
4. Start Super Smash Bros. and check that it has been updated correctly. If the version number shown on the title screen is 1.0.2, the update has been successful.
Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS is the game that everyone craves at the moment, as it is now a member of the distinguished franchise that has been offering Nintendo fans so many hours of entertainment and lots of memories. We’ll be hearing a lot from this game in the following months as a lot of additional content has already been announced along with more upcoming goodies. For more information on this update, visit Nintendo of America official support site. And check out the launch trailer below:
Categories: 3DS, GAME TRAILERS, NEWEST GAME TRAILERS, NEWS
Tags: Launch Trailer, Nintendo, step by step installation instructions, Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS, Update