The Steam free weekend has begun, XCOM, Payday 2, Injustice and more available until Sunday
You can now play ten great games on Steam at no cost whatsoever as part of the Free Weekend promotion. Seems a little too good to be true, doesn’t it? Well, I’m happy to say that there’s no catch here and you can just go ahead and download these titles whenever you want. The promotion is only available until Sunday, October 19th at 1 PM PST though so you better hurry if you plan on checking them out. The titles in question are: Payday 2, Company of Heroes 2, Awesomenauts, Don’t Starve, Trine 2: Complete Story, GRID 2, Killing Floor, Blade Symphony, XCOM: Enemy Unknown and Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition. Moreover, all these games are available to purchase at a considerable discount from Steam during this period. Below you will find the list of regular prices next to the new prices so you can make a comparison.
- Payday 2 $6.99 (regular price $27.99).
- Company of Heroes 2 $8.74 (regular price $34.99).
- Awesomenauts $2.49 (regular price $9.99).
- Don’t Starve $5.09 (regular price $14.99).
- Trine 2: Complete Story $3.99 (usual price $16.99).
- GRID 2 $6.24 (usual price $24.99).
- Killing Floor $4.99 (usual price $19.99).
- Blade Symphony $3.74 (usual price $14.99).
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown $6.59 (usual price $19.99).
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition $6.99 (usual price $13.99).
Most of these games are 75% off until Sunday so make sure to jump on the opportunity if you’re interested in any of them. Also on Steam, Payday: The Heist is now available for free and not for a limited time either. If you grab it anytime in the next 24 hours the game is yours to keep forever. “Payday: The Heist is an action filled first person shooter that lets players take on the role of a hardened career criminal executing intense, dynamic heists in constant pursuit of the next “big score”. Load out with an array of weaponry and equipment. Navigate six high-stake heists with three other live or A.I. Co-Op partners in crime. Time for a Payday – Cash in Before you Cash Out! “