Call of Duty Advanced Warfare’s minimum requirements revealed
Publisher Activision has revealed Call of Duty Advanced Warfare’s minimum system requirements through the game’s Steam page. Although the recommended ones are nowhere to be seen, taking a look at the other set reveals the fact that it’s only a small boost (pun unintended) from last year’s Call of Duty: Ghosts. Memory and graphics cards remain the same, while Call of Duty Advanced Warfare requires an impressive 55GB of space. Before you start deleting, check out the rest below.
- OS: OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel® CoreTM i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD PhenomTM II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 5870 @ 1GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 55 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare represents the eleventh primary installment in the Call of Duty series, and the first one developed primarily by Sledgehammer Games, after Neversoft was merged into Infinity Ward in May 3rd, 2014 and was officially made defunct on July 10th, 2014. In 2054, a terrorist organization known as the KVA initiates the first global terrorist attack in history by simultaneously destroying the nuclear reactors of developed countries around the globe, including the United States. As the result, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations, and represent the first line of defense against this new enemy. You play as Jack Mitchell (voiced by Troy Baker) – a former U.S. marine who has joined one such PMC – called Atlas – who takes on different kinds of assignments across the globe from the company’s CEO – Jonathan Irons (voiced by Kevin Spacey) – as he begins his war as the promoter of democracy all over the world to change the global balance of power.
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare launches on November 4th, on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.
- Lords of the Fallen: Ancient Labyrinth DLC announced
- God of War Ragnarok reclaims the top spot in the UK sales charts as Christmas approaches
- Star Citizen's Arena Commander module receives its biggest update yet
- FIFA 16 Will Introduce Female National Teams To The Franchise
- Witcher 3's CD Project Red responds to Crunch Accusations