Warframe Archwing update now also available on the PS4
Almost three weeks after it was first released on PC, the Archwing update is now finally available on the PS4 version of Warframe as well. The update adds new weapons, quests, syndicates, mods, skins, enemies, and more! However, the best part of the update is undoubtedly the addition of the titular Archwing technology. Warframe already allows you to play as a spacefaring badass ninja who wields all sorts of crazy weapons and powers. Well, now thanks to the Archwing update you can also literally fly through space without a spacecraft and look just as cool as you did before while doing it. The Archwing technology merely attaches to your Warframe and gives it a pair of sweet wings. Some of the other highlights of this update include:
- New Game Mode – Tenno fly into the depths of space in the new game mode that puts the ‘space’ into space ninjas! Archwing technology contains unique new weapons and abilities to unleash against the enemy.
- New Quests – Deepen the lore and expand the Warframe universe! Discover the Archwing technology and secrets of the new Warframe; each with their own set of interlinked missions!
- New Archwing Weapons:
- • VERITUX – Weightless space turns this impossibly massive sword into an agile instrument of destruction.
- • IMPERATOR– A long range rifle capable of firing in space, the Imperator’s versatility makes it an ideal weapon for space combat.
- • ONORIX– This laser bladed battle-axe easily hacks through a ship’s defenses and the forces protecting it.
- New Syndicates – Represent one of six Syndicates to earn unique rewards as your Standing increases! Wear your Syndicate’s Sigil with pride in missions to earn Standing and proclaim your loyalty!
- New Warframe – LIMBO – Bring honor to the solar system with a Magician-like Warframe whose hat wields exceptional
- New Customization
- Sigils – Found in the “Regalia” section of the Arsenal, equip and customize Sigils to show your loyalties and accomplishments!
- Liset – 10 Bobblehead decorations are here for you to buy and adorn your Liset with!
- Helmets – Give your Warframes a new look! Nova’s Slipstream and Loki’s Enigma alt helmets are here!
- Weapon Skin – Customize your Soma with the Huntsman Skin.
- Warframe Idles – You can now equip the 40+ Agile and Noble stances across all Warframes!
- New Mods
- Over 70 new Mods to be found and fused, 25 of which are Archwing specific! Including:
- Ability Augment Mods – Ability Augment Mods tweak and enhance Warframe Abilities, find them within the Reward tiers of Syndicates!
- Standard and Corrupted Mods – All new mods to extend beam range, proc time, projectile speed and more!
- Archwing – Customize your Archwing with mods found by killing new Archwing enemies!
- New Enemies – New types of enemies equipped to fly in space present new challenges in combat. The Grineer have returned Sprag and Ven’kra to the battlefield, and introduced a new enemy with a vicious pet Kubrow of his own! Don’t count the Corpus out yet! A new miniboss, Lynx, has also appeared!
- The Witcher 2 and the original Mount & Blade free for as part of GOG's Big Fall Sale
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is Best Selling Game
- Dragon Age Inquisition gets tons of new PC screenshots
- Devil Survivor 2 Pre-order Bonus, Box Art Shown
- The future of collegiate League of Legends is still uncertain says Riot