Rooster Teeth’s Extra Life stream hours 3-7: RWBY, dancing, and Russian roulette
Rooster Teeth’s annual Extra Life stream kicked off with a bang this year, proving to have one of the most eventful opening hours of their past Extra Life streams. This year, a Wheel of Destiny determines what happens when a $1337 donation is made to the Rooster Teeth team, along with the typical donation goals such as “make a human pyramid” and “forge a new relationship between Miles and Kerry.”
As is tradition, Rooster Teeth’s Extra Life stream is led by Jack Patillo, featuring other prominent members of Rooster Teeth as the stream goes on. This year, their donations are going to what are essentially crash test dummies that the doctors at Dell Children’s Hospital can use to practice their medical skills on. Donations can be sent here.
As of 7 hours into the stream, the Rooster Teeth Extra Life team raised $184,065.79 and sold 8,691 posters. At $10 per poster, and assuming that all the money made from posters sales go directly to Extra Life, this means that the Rooster Teeth Extra Life stream raised a total of $270,975.73 in 7 hours.
- Halo: The Master Chief collection is now available for pre-download
- Civilization Beyond Earth gameplay and new screenshots
- Xbox One screenshots feature delayed to 2015 because it's too challenging for Microsoft
- Activision CEO Made 'A Bad Judgement' Not Supporting Nintendo Switch More
- Kirby's Return To Dream Land Deluxe Receives Its First Review