Rooster Teeth’s Extra Life stream hours 1-3: Punching, shaving, and kissing
Rooster Teeth’s annual Extra Life stream kicked off with a bang this year, proving to have one of the most eventful opening hours of their past Extra Life streams. This year, a Wheel of Destiny determines what happens when a $1337 donation is made to the Rooster Teeth team, along with the typical donation goals such as “shave Matt’s hair” and “forge a new relationship between Matt and Jeremy.”
As is tradition, Rooster Teeth’s Extra Life stream is led by Jack Patillo, featuring other prominent members of Rooster Teeth as the stream goes on. This year, their donations are going to what are essentially crash test dummies that the doctors at Dell Children’s Hospital can use to practice their medical skills on. Donations can be sent here.
As of 3 hours into the stream, the Rooster Teeth Extra Life team raised $122,741.31 and sold 5,174 posters. At $10 per poster, and assuming that all the money made from posters sales go directly to Extra Life, this means that the Rooster Teeth Extra Life stream raised a total of $174,481.31 in just 3 hours.
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons coming to current gen
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Hypercollection Rated for PlayStation 4 in Germany
- Ryse: Son of Rome PC release date and system requirements revealed
- Square Enix Details the Future of Final Fantasy XI
- Rumor: WB Montreal's New Batman Game Announcement Coming Soon