Dragonball Xenoverse 2 First DLC Pack
Dragonball Xenoverse 2 is the latest fighting RPG from Dimps and Bandai Namco. Released on October 25th the game was pretty well received with a meta-score of 72 and user score of 7.8 on Metacritic. Earlier today I found out Bandai Namco has announced their first DLC pack for DragonBall Xenoverse 2 along with free update for all players. The update will be available on 20th December along with exclusive content for people signed up to the Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe VIP Corner. This information comes by way of Dragonball-videogames.
The Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Free update will bring some changes to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 which can be found below:
- New skill for SSGSS Goku: Awakened Skill Kaioken times 10!
- New skill for Hit: Awakened Skill Pure Progress
- 4 new attacks
- 6 new costumes
- A new event called Frieza’s Siege! “Be ready to defend Conton City from Frieza’s army.” 10 New jersey costumes up for grabs
- A new Raid Quest featuring Evil Yamcha where you can win an exclusive title.
All this is available for free on December 20th along with this exclusive content for VIP Corner members. This exclusive content includes 5 new teachers: Future Gohan, Bardock, Whis, Android 16 and Cooler. Each of the teachers will have new attacks to be learnt, 20 in total. The first DLC pack for Dragonball Xenoverse 2 will also be released on December 20th. This pack will be free to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 season pass holders or you will be able to purchase it separately from the Online store of your favoured platform. The DLC will contain:
- 2 new playable characters: Frost with his Final Form and Cabbe with his Super Saiyan Transformation
- Hit will be available as a new master
- 5 new attacks
- 3 new parallel Quests
- 2 new Costumes
- 5 Super Souls
- 2 emotes
All this is coming just 5 days after the PS4 and Xbox One version of Dragonball Xenoverse 2 received a patch. This patch was to prepare the game to receive the DLC pack on December 20th. Along with adding in the Free update the patches also address some balancing and bug issues found in Dragonball Xenoverse 2. If you want to see all the changes, full patch notes can be found here.