How to Purchase PSVR 2 From Retailers and the PS Store
Sony has officially disclosed the pre-order details, release date, and price of the PSVR 2. Here is an easy-to-follow guide on how to pre-order PSVR 2 from the PS Store and merchants like Amazon for those who haven’t objected to the price.
How to pre-order PlayStation VR 2 from the PS Store
- Click here to go directly to the PS Store.
- Select the PSVR 2 headset.
- If it’s not on the homepage, check the “New Releases” section.
- Note: It may take a while for Sony to add the PSVR 2 headset to the PS Store following its reveal.
- Register to pre-order.
- On November 15, pre-order the PSVR 2 as soon as possible to secure your order.
Users in the US, UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg will be able to purchase the PSVR 2 solely from the PS Store. Other merchants in these areas won’t be carrying the new PlayStation VR 2 headset during the initial launch period.
Unfortunately, those who wanted to purchase a PSVR 2 from Walmart, Target, Best Buy, or another major shop will have to wait. It’s possible that PSVR 2 hardware will be accessible elsewhere after the “first launch phase.”
How to pre-order PSVR 2 from retailers like Amazon
To pre-order PSVR 2 from retailers like Amazon, users will need to:
- First, be located outside of the US, UK, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg, as those regions can only purchase PSVR 2 through the PS Store.
- Next, head to your region’s Amazon or another retailer on November 15.
- Find the PSVR 2’s product page and pre-order.
Here’s how to get your own unique PS5 controller for more useful PS How tutorials. Here’s how to activate VRR on the PS5 as well as a description of what it does.