Takeover Mode in Need for Speed Unbound Is All About Driving Stylishly
As of right now, Need for Speed Unbound is still about a month away, and what we’ve seen so far is quite encouraging. Recently, a new gameplay trailer appeared, this one highlighting the new mode Takeover.
The goal of these replayable competitions is to score points by driving stylishly. Think of it as being somewhat like to gymkhana in the DiRT games (RIP), where you increase your multiplier and score by combining drifts, jumps, smashing various objects, and more. According to the trailer, you can train for the events throughout the day and then participate at night. Of course, this will be in addition to all the fantastic street racing the franchise is known for.
This option makes sense to have because it complements Unbound’s street art-inspired style. How do you feel about the Takeover mode? Are you anticipating the game? Comment a doughnut in the space provided below.
- WritingCheap is the Writing Service where you can get the best essays from
- The upcoming Tera Raid for the highly anticipated Pokémon Scarlet and Violet is generating a lot of excitement among fans
- Fallout 4 should be set in New Orleans or Florida according to the original devs
- Lords of the Fallen: Ancient Labyrinth DLC announced
- Devolver Is Bringing Weird West: Definitive Edition To Switch