Actor Playing Tyr Hints at New God of War Game
Do voice actors really enjoy being coy off the record? The actor who played Tyr in God of War: Ragnarok has basically confirmed that there will be more games in the franchise, following in the footsteps of the leaks surrounding Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 that Venom voice actor Tony Todd was responsible for.
And I’ll say this, it isn’t the last you’ve seen of Tyr,” Ben Prendergast, the real-life inspiration for Tyr, said at a God of War PAX East panel over the weekend.
Speculation about God of War: Ragnarok 2 has begun, as one might expect, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves just yet. Even though Sony Santa Monica Studio has said there won’t be any DLC for Ragnarok, there’s still a chance that a smaller spinoff title similar to Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales will be developed.
It’s also possible that Prendergast is referring to an animated short or some other form of integrated media. We’re just saying that, for the time being at least, this remark shouldn’t be taken too seriously.
Is the God of War series going to continue? Well, considering Ragnarok has sold over 11 million copies, 2022’s cross-gen title is probably not the final instalment (despite the name! ), though we wouldn’t take Prendergast’s words as confirmation.
- Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Tera Raid Battles Return Next Week
- In the most recent "The Cosmic Shake" trailer, SpongeBob has to face his friends
- Fable Anniversary will be coming to Steam soon
- GTA 5 PC listed on Steam, will come with improvements
- Miyamoto's early design for Donkey Kong reveals the game's inspiration for "Popeye"