Titanfall Frontier’s Edge DLC pack announced
Respawn Entertainment just announced the second DLC for Titanfall. Entitled Frontier’s Edge, the downloadable content pack will be priced at $10, just like its predecessor Expedition. The pack introduces three brand new maps to Titanfall: the mining outpost Dig Site, the exclusive beach resort Haven, and a mountainside mining hub that goes by the name of Export. If you already own the Season Pass then access to the Frontier’s Edge maps will be granted to you as soon as the DLC is released. Unfortunately Respawn didn’t mention when we should expect the new content to arrive, nor did they give any additional details in regards to it.
The Season Pass can be purchased for 25 bucks and grants access to all three planed content packs: Expedition, Frontier’s Edge, and the still unnamed third DLC. Purchasing them all individually will end up costing you $30 so you save 5 bucks by getting the Season Pass. The pass only gives you access for one platform so if you get if for the Xbox One version of Titanfall it will not work on the PC or Xbox 360 versions for example. Respawn says that we should keep an eye on this page for any further info on Frontier’s Edge. Titanfall recently received its fourth update, check out some of the new additions below.
- Titan Burn Cards – 14 new burn cards that add amped Titan weapons and enhanced Titan abilities. You won’t lose your selected Titan Burn Card if you die as a Pilot, only when you die as a Titan. There is an orange highlight around Titans that have Burn Cards equipped on the Titan Counter HUD and Titans with active Burn Cards have an indicator near their health bars.
- Challenge Tracker – You can now select which challenges you want to work towards and find them easily. You can review your tracked challenges during a match by bringing up the in-game menu.
- Auto-Titans – Your Auto-Titan will now use all Titan abilities. If you’ve equipped electric smoke, it will deploy electric smoke when it gets rodeo’ed. If you’ve equipped the particle wall, it will deploy a particle wall when it is under fire.
- Unlocks – You’ll still be able to unlock the Stryder and Ogre chassis by playing Campaign, but you can also unlock them in normal MP modes. The Stryder will unlock at level 15 and the Ogre at level 30.
Titanfall is available for Xbox 360, Xbox One, and the PC. Stay tuned for more news and updates.
- Nintendo's Reggie is not impressed with VR today
- Gears of War 4 Campaign: Did The Coalition Get It Right?
- Save Winston Churchill in the latest Sniper Elite 3 DLC
- Potential Return of Kadabra to the Pokémon Trading Card Game
- Technical Analysis of Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol. 1 by Digital Foundry