Activision announced the Collector’s Editions for Call of Duty Advanced Warfare today. Yes, there are more than one. As you can probably imagine, each version is more expensive than the last, but also comes with more bonus content. The cheapest of them goes by the name of Atlas Limited Edition and costs $80. This version includes the Atlas Gorge multiplayer map, which is a re-imagining of the fan-favorite Call of Duty 4 map Pipeline. Also included with this edition are a collectible SteelBook, the official Call of Duty Advanced Warfare soundtrack, the Advanced Soldier Manual as well as the Atlas Digital Content Pack. This features in-game items such as two bonus weapons, a custom exoskeleton, a helmet, player card, five bonus supply drops and a token which you can use to upgrade your exoskeleton in single player.
While the Atlas Limited Edition offers quite a lot of value for $80 the Atlas Pro Edition adds even more, albeit it also costs more, $120 to be more precise. This version includes everything from the Limited one plus the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Season Pass, which features four DLCs scheduled to arrive sometime next year. Meanwhile, the Digital Pro Edition costs $100 and also includes the Season Pass, Atlas Gorge and everything else from the Atlas Limited Edition except for the physical bonuses. You can find the exact list of contents below.
- Two (2) Weapons – The Bal-27 AE Assault Rifle and the Atlas 45 AE Pistol: Trick out your loadout with these two sleek weapons fitted with an Atlas Corporation theme to match your other custom content.
- Atlas Exoskeleton: Strike fear into competition with your PMC-issued, white, red & black custom Atlas exoskeleton, and ensure opponents remember who took them out.
- Atlas Helmet: A state-of-the-art custom Atlas helmet.
- Atlas Player Card: Leave your mark on any killcam with an Atlas player card, featuring both a custom Atlas calling card & emblem.
- Five (5) Bonus Supply Drops: Be prepared for battle as soon as you boot up with five bonus supply drops, which unlock a variety of in-game content from player customization gear to weapons.
- Single Player Exoskeleton Upgrade Token: Over the course of Campaign mode, players unlock exoskeleton perks and abilities that help tackle various obstacles and challenges. This token provides an extra upgrade for your exoskeleton, so you’re already at an advantage when jumping into the Campaign.
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare will be released on November 4th for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, and the PC.