Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call will be receiving DLC in Japan soon. At first, it was not known whether or not the content would be coming overseas. Now, it has been announced that the DLC for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call’s will be coming west, and will feature additional tracks from another well known Square Enix title.
According to a press release, Square Enix announced that the Japanese DLC for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call that was revealed recently will be coming West as well. Featured in the pack is music from Square Enix title Bravely Default. The tracks will cost .99 cents, and will be available on December 24th. Here is a list of songs that comes in the DLC package for Theatrhythm:
- “He of the name” (Bravely Default)
- “Evil Wings” (Bravely Default)
- “The Serpent That Devours the Horizon (Bravely Default)
- “Ultima” (Final Fantasy XIV)
- “Hard to Miss” (Final Fantasy XIV)
- “Zero” (Final Fantasy Type-0)
- “Ardent Rhythm” (Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song)
- “Battle #4” (SaGa Frontier)
- “Meridian Dance” (Secret of Mana)
- “Chrono Trigger” (Chrono Trigger)
- “Horizon of Light and Shadow” (Bravely Default)
- “Title Screen” (Romancing SaGa 2)
Bravely Default was originally released in Japan in 2012. The game finally reached America in 2014. The spiritual successor to Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light, Bravely Default’s job and battle systems are based off of Final Fantasy V. In 2013, an enhanced version of the game was released in Japan, and was dubbed Bravely Default: For the Sequel. The Western versions of the game were based off of this version. The game follows four young heroes as they are tasked with saving the world. A sequel to the game, Bravely Second, will be coming to the 3DS soon.
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call is available on the Nintendo 3DS. While it was said that this would be Curtain Call’s last DLC package, Square Enix noted that there will be more songs coming to Theatrhythm later.