Nvidia has released the new GeForce 340.43 beta drivers today. These include optimizations for Battlefield: Hardline and the upcoming GRID Autosport and Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, both of which will be released for PC on June 24th. Additionally, the drivers also add new SLI profiles and update some of the already existing ones. The following profiles for games and applications have been added with Nvidia GeForce 340.43 beta: 3DMark SkyDiver Subtest, Battlefield: Hardline, and LuDaShi Benchmark. Also, the WildStar profile has been updated to support 32-bit.exe. The Dark Souls 2 SLI profile was also updated and a NVCPL HBAO+ profile was added as well.
Nvidia added 3D Vision profiles for Banished – Rated “Good”, Krater – Rated “Good”, and BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Rated “Excellent.” The driver also includes support for GeForce ShadowPlay technology, GeForce ShadowPlay Twitch Streaming, and Nvidia GameStream technology for the Nvidia Shield handheld gaming console. Finally, 340.43 beta comes with 4K support for single-tile 4kx2k @ 60 Hz displays using bridgeless SLI cards, introduces key DirectX optimizations, and enables Nvidia Miracast on x86 platforms. Below you will find a list of changes and issues fixed with the release of GeForce 340.43.
- [3DMark Sky Diver]: The benchmark tests may not display.
- [Dragon Age 2]: Graphical corruption may occur in the game.
- [GeForce GTX 750 Ti][Dragon Age: Origin (Ultimate Edition)]: Flickering occurs in the
- [GeForce GTX series][Company of Heroes 2]: There is texture corruption in the game.
- [GeForce GTX 690][Halo 2]: Texture flickering occurs in the game.
- [SLI][Dark Souls II]: Performance drop occurs in specific game locations with SLI
- [NVIDIA Control Panel][Notebook]: The Workstation->Manage GPU Utilization page
- is available even though Maximus Technology is not supported on notebooks.
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 860M]: Verde notebook driver support needed for Lenovo
- Y50 notebook.
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 760M]: Verde notebook driver support needed for Asus:
- G56JR notebook.
You can download the driver from this page or automatically through Nvidia GeForce Experience. Stay tuned for more news and updates.